Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Blog, Another Day

This blog is, in a way a companion to my friend Matt’s Blog,  Matt's Book Blog.   We have both always liked writing, and discussing stories and ideas back and forth. 

Recently we got to hang out and started discussing the upcoming inevitable zombie apocalypse.  After parting ways I wound up the in Hospital, with Satan’s pneumonia, for three days.  During these lurid, boring, drug induced days I started working on a zombie story. At the same time, and without my knowledge Matt was working on a Zombie story as well.

I decided to start this to work on the story and post some just to finally get my writing out there somewhere.  It will probably be a continuing storyline for now, but there is lots of room to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment