Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Maybe I am Skeered

Ok, this blog thing has got me messed up in the head. First off I know no-one's reading this (well except you Matt). Secondly I realize that most people don't care anyway. It's liberating a bit to write a blog, I think I could get used to it if I only had more time.

Now to the skeered part. I have yet to post any of my actual story writing. I think I know why I haven't, but I am not quite 100% sure. See I am a pre-writer, a procrastinator, and a re-writer. This is the primary reason I have never completed a novel. I have a short story or two, but I still can't help going back to them every few months and completely changing them. I love the idea of freedom that blogging my writing can give me, I can write it and let it go out into the world. I am becoming the overbearing, protective mother with my writing.

To put it up here and that's it, it's out is actually very frightening for me. I am going to do it soon, but I may have a few more just random thoughts and ideas posts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment